Recount Writing!

This morning Point England school had assembly. The teachers have created a movie and some did a play. I think my favourite one was the year 7 and 8 one. They did a song, it included roasts,funny pick up lines. The school theme for this term is called make it work. Meaning we have to use technology and try create things.

Team ones movie was very clever, it was about a dog who keeps escaping her pent. The owner rung some people to build her a proper fence, but only a little one since her dog was still a puppy. They planned on what kind of fence they need including a it of tools and effort. Team one’s move was first then it went up and up all the way to team 5.

Team 5 had a different one compared to everyone else’s. They did a song but everyone else either did a movie or a play. But I enjoyed watching all of them, its a good start for the first day. Everyone laughed and was enjoying the movies that the teachers have made!

It was only the first day of school. That’s why our assembly was long. I felt excited to see my friends but most of all mad because we have homework and now we have to wake up early. My reaction when I saw my friends was happy and relieved they came to school. All I really came to school for was to see my friends and is the only reason why I come school.

I really enjoyed watching the movies that the teachers have made for us but most of all had fun on the first day of school. Our movie was how can we build things? what kind of things can we build? Everybody got put into a group of 4 or 5 working on a project. We did that on the first day and it was so tiring, for the first time I was excited to go home after we did our project.