Recount Writing! 200 Words only.

The best food I’ve tasted is Pasta, I can’t remember eating something as good as Pasta. It had a very good sauce on it, I don’t know what that’s called. It had a lot of melted cheese on top along with chives and the side meal was fries. I ate it fast because it was delicious, the cheese carried the whole meal and the fries. I felt excited to try pasta for the first time, when I took a bite I loved it and finished the whole bowl off. My second favourite is any kind of Tongan food, especially a drink called Otai. It’s mixed with fruits and coconut milk. My nana makes hers with mango,coconut, and another fruit and it tastes appealing. I think I’d have it with pasta but it sounds like a weird combo because it’s something cheesy with a fruit drink. My first Otai i’ve tasted was one of my nana’s one, It was very enjoyable. It’s a Tongan traditional drink, you can make this at home and it’s really simple to make. One thing I’d love to try is tteokbokki. What is tteokbokki? It’s a rice cake and tastes very delicious. It goes very well with any kind of spicy sauce.

What’s the best food you’ve ever tasted?