200 Word Challenge! (Rock Climbing)

Today me and my friend diamond went rock climbing! We had an amazing time. We were Jammed in traffic so we were running a bit late. We planned to get there early in the morning but that didn’t happen. We arrived right about 10 o’clock and we set up. My friend was gonna take photos of me climbing to save it as memories! As I began to climb I was hoping that we’d make it to the top, we were only halfway up the mountain and I was already exhausted. But Diamond encouraged me to keep going so I did, it took me a while to finish but I managed. We took some Awesome photos of Me and the Mountain. I’d love to go rock climbing with her again as it was enjoyable. After that we sat down at the top of the mountain chilling and looking at the beautiful view! We ate an egg sandwich that we packed and some fruits to keep us energised. We went back down and headed back to our house. She decided to sleep over at mine since her house was far away and we were so exhausted. We cleaned  ourselves and decided to watch a movie. We were watching Everest based off people climbing Mount Everest.